/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Welcome Mandy to the team!

Today I have another new DT intro for you - welcome Mandy!


"I am a 29-year-old WAHM…I do billing and payroll for my husband’s Web Design & Development firm, www.InfinityArts.com and I’m a Close To My Heart Consultant. I’ve been with CTMH since March of 2009 and couldn’t imagine a better company to be a part of, that not only offers the best scrapbooking and stamping products out there but is also so great to us Consultants.


I was born and raised in San Diego, California and moved just up the way near Temecula after graduating college. My family is definitely my inspiration for scrapbooking and thank goodness my amazing, loving, handsome husband is so supportive of this addiction. He even helped me to create my favorite room in our home, my craft room. =} We have 2 adorable kids… Maverick is 2 1/2 months old and Brooklyn is almost 6. I love spending time with my family, scrapbooking, card making, shopping, going on vacations, blogging, pugs, watching reality shows and reading magazines. =}"

We're glad you are joining us Mandy! We have seen Mandy's work in our Friday Fives a few times and here is a sample of her fabulous work:


You can visit Mandy at her blog My Passion for Scrapbooking and at her CTMH site here.  Stop by and say hello! I'm looking forward to seeing what Mandy creates with us over the next few months!

Another intro tomorrow - stay tuned!

2 comments:

Luisa said...

Congratulations Mandi! Great creations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making the new DT, Mandy! Have fun with it!