/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Say Hello to.....Andrea!

Our next team member is the lovely Andrea Ewen. Welcome to the team, Andrea!


Here's a little bio she wrote to share with you:

"My name is Andrea Ewen and I am a full time working mother married to my high school sweetheart, Guy, for 15 years now. We have a 12 year old son and a 10 year old daughter. I was introduced to stamping in 2002 and have been hooked ever since. I just started my blog, “EwenStyle” in March after finally gaining confidence in my artwork. I became a Close to My Heart Consultant in March also, and enjoy teaching workshops in my home. In my spare time you can find me in my craft room working feverishly on any sewing or paper craft. I am looking forward to some exciting challenges here at Heart 2 Heart challenges."

Andrea's the newest consultant to join the team and I'm excited to have her on board! Check out a sample of her beautiful artwork:


I {heart} this little guy! So cute!

I hope you'll join me in welcoming Andrea to the team! You can visit her blog at Ewen Style.

One more team member to meet tomorrow and then we kick off a new season of challenges on Monday - stay with us!

1 comment:

Cheryl Even said...

Woohoo! Go Andrea! Your cards are all beautiful and I know you'll be a great addition to the Heart2Heart design team. So happy for you, and I'm looking forward to seeing the wonderful things you create.