/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Sketchy looks from the Friday Five

I love sketches and seeing all the different ways one sketch can inspire such a variety of looks! Thanks to everyone who played along with our sketch week 14. Here are our picks for the top 5:


Congratulations Friday Five! Benjaman, Nicole, Brenda and Amy - please contact me at mbryt1@bex.net for your badge code. (If you already have a Friday Five badge from us, you won't need another). Thanks!

How can you be in the Friday Five? Just play along with this week's challenge and create something that catches our eye. Here's some tips on what we look for:
* How closely you stick to the challenge
* How creative and "different" your project is
* How clean and well executed your project is
* Great use of CTMH products

We hope you'll play along! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh, thank you so much for having me in the Friday Five! I so love CTMH products that it's a pleasure to create for your blog!

Amy Moore said...

Friday Five, Woo Hoo! I love playing along with your challenges and Heart CTMH!!