/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Sketch week - Wishes: CityScape

Is everyone still enjoying their holiday weekend? Hopefully you've found a little time for being creative!

This week, we are working with a sketch from the Wishes™ book from Close To My Heart. The sketch is called City Scape and wait till you see all the different looks you can get from one sketch!


1st off, here's our graphic of the sketch. Keep in mind that this is a small card (4 3/4 x 3) but feel free to use that creative license and make it a size that works for you!

Now for some incredible artwork, brought to you by the talented Design Team!











Are you ready to impress us with your take on the sketch? We can't wait to see! Just post it to your blog or other online gallery before Sunday night at 10:00 pm EST and then come over here and leave us a link to your post. We'll stop by and visit you and you could be in our next Friday Five!

And don't forget about our Design Team call - all of the details are in a post below.

Until next time - happy Convention week!

21 comments:

Haley D. said...

Great artwork, ladies! I love how different one sketch can look.

Michele said...

Love all the beautiful examples this week; you ladies are so inspiring! Thank you for sharing :)

Michele said...

I am so grateful for the inspiration this site provides :) Thank you all! I posted two cards for this week. Is that okay? I absolutely love and appreciate all the amazing creations you ladies share!

Unknown said...

Love the artwork! Thanks for the great inspiration. It was enjoyable to come home after a busy weekend and get into my scraproom! Thanks again!

Jeanie B said...

Great ideas and inspiration. Wish I had time to play every week.

Anonymous said...

This is my first Heart 2 Heart Challenge. I love all of the ideas on your blog. I hope to enter many more Heart 2 Heart challenges.
Laurie

Karen C said...

Love the artwork and the challenges!

Nicole said...

Thanks for the challenge this week, I enjoyed it so much that I made 2 cards!

Karen Day said...

Great challenge - I'd never used this sketch pattern before. It's good to keep busy while waiting for Convention updates this week!

Deneen said...

I got my submission done earlier this week! This one was a little harder for me because of all the 'action', but I enjoyed myself as always!

Thanks DT for your examples!

Jody Gustafson said...

Thanks ladies for all the inspiration. It's amazing how one sketch can make so many beautiful and unique pieces of art.

Emma H said...

Here's my card - couldnt find Mr Linky this AM

http://paperaddictsanonymous.blogspot.com/2010/07/still-too-hot.html

Thanks!

Angela Fehr said...

What a variety of examples! Thanks for the chance to play along!

Amy Moore said...

Love sketches! It's always fun to play along, plus I was able to get some projects completed that I had been putting off!

Twyla Norris said...

Thank you for this challenge. It was a lot of fun.

Dena J said...

Wow! So many beautiful things shared. Love it!

B said...

Thanks again for a fun challenge. Wasn't sure I would get one done and am amazed this is my 14th to submit!

ScrappinCntryGrl said...

i am so glad i found this site...i just love ctmh products.

Bobie said...

I liked this sketch and the examples! Very nice. I like small cards this size and 3x3's. Thanks for giving me a chance to play!

Dawn said...

So fun, thanks for all the effort everyone puts into making these challenges happen every week!!

B said...

I just changed the title of my submission on my blog to be sure you knew it was for #14 and not 4th of July since it does have red/white/blue:-)