/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Color Challenge

Before we get to this week's color challenge, we first have a winner to announce!

All of last week's participants were entered into Random.org and the prize winner is.....14. Belinda K! Congrats Belinda! Please email me at mbryt1@bex.net and I will forward your address to our prize sponsor, Rachel!  I also want to send a great big THANK YOU to Rachel for sponsoring our challenge last week. You can visit Rachel at her blog here: Dilly Belle Media. And you can find all of our great sponsors at the Sponsors page.

So this week we are working with the following colors:


Not a combo you might have considered but wait till you see what the DT came up with and you will want to play along!! This is also the last challenge for the current team so be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them a little love!








Incredible work, once again! Now we can't wait to see what YOU create with these colors! You have until Sunday night at 10 pm EST to upload your card or other project to your blog or online gallery and then come back here and leave us a link in Mister Linky below. You might just find yourself in the next Friday Five!

And be sure to stay tuned as we continue introducing the new Design Team members this week!


20 comments:

Haley D. said...

Gorgeous work, ladies! We are going to miss you on the DT but look forward to great things. This color combo ends up being so elegant, and I look forward to playing.

Brenda said...

Oooh, great inpiration! You are really challenging me as these are out-the-box colors to me. This will be fun!

Theresa said...

I somehow stumbled onto your site from all my blog hopping?? I LOVE LOVE LOVE CTMH!! I hope to be able to participate each week.

Thanks for having this challenge blog.

Theresa

Nicole said...

Again, this weeks color challenge comes at just the right time!! Thanks so much for putting colors together that I wouldn't think of on my own!

B said...

I am so excited and thankful to have won this week's prize. Thank you sooo much!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous works!! Off to attempt the color combos! Thank you!

Kim Harper said...

This is my first time participating and it was a lot of fun! Great colour combo!
Thanks:)

Debbie Carriere said...

Inspirational work by the DT - Thank you! Great color combo. I had a lot of fun "playing" :)

Amy Moore said...

This color combo was quite a "challenge" ... ImaGine that!! I'm pleased with the results and tempted to try some more.

Unknown said...

Tough color challenge when you only have one of the 3 colors in any quantity...LOL, did my best with what I did have on hand :)

Unknown said...

Your DT samples are all gorgeous ladies! I'm glad I found this blog ;)

Jody Gustafson said...

Ladies, Your art is incredibly beautiful with these rich and elegant colors. Thanks for the color inspiration.

B said...

beautiful examples and entries! I just posted my sweet entry.

Deneen said...

Thanks DT for all the inspiration over the last few months!

EmileeAnn said...

Had a hard time getting started but after seeing Aaron Brown's card I found the inspiration.

Fun colors!

Kate said...

I've loved your work over the last few months! Thanks for all your hard work.

Anonymous said...

This is my first challenge entry, and I hope I did it right. I had a lot of fun! Thanks!

kindertchr01 said...

Woo-Hoo! I completed my second challenge for this site! This was a hard one but I had a great time and like the result! Everyone's projects look great too! Nice job everyone!

Bobie said...

This was a challenge but I realy do like these colors together. I need to order some more blush and Vineyard berry cardstock now! Thanks for the inspiration, again!

Haley D. said...

Just in time, I squeeked in under the wire on this one!