/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Friday, July 23, 2010

The ABC Friday Five

First off, I have to say, this was one of the hardest weeks to judge projects and pick our favorite five because they were all so darn good! Most of the DT members sent me their top 8 or their top 10 and that's the farthest they could narrow their list down! So kudos to everyone - your ABC projects were awesome! But we finally did whittle it down to the top five - and here they are -


Congratulations ladies! Your badge codes will be sent later today. Amy, I couldn't find your email address but I think you already have a badge so let me know if you need me to resend it.

In other news, I am excited to report that our next Design Team has been chosen! While I am sad that our current team members will be leaving, I am looking forward to working with the new gals and I will be posting introductions for each member here on the blog over the next few days. The current team will wrap up their session with Monday's challenge and the new members will start creating on August 2nd. I hope you will join me in welcoming the new members and saying thank you to the outgoing members.

Don't forget there is still time to play in this week's recipe themed challenge! Maybe you will be in our next Friday Five!

4 comments:

Amy Moore said...

Yeah, Fabulous Friday Five!! I really love my summer wishes jar, it makes me so happy, I'm so glad you liked it too. I am honored, thank you.

p.s. yes, I have a badge code, thanks.

Melissa Laverty said...

Whoo hooo...so honored to be in such awesome company! Thanks - M

Jenifer said...

Congratulations!!

Anna Bean said...

Click for more
Click for more
Click for more
Click for more
Click for more
Click for more