/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Our New Design Team members - meet Deneen!

We have 6 new members starting with Heart 2 Heart Challenges on August 2nd and over the next few days I would like to introduce them. Be sure to stop by their blogs and say Welcome!

1st up is a familiar face around H2H as she has participated in most of the challenges to date and was even a Guest DT member - meet Deneen Treble!



"I've been a Close To My Heart Consultant for 5 years now, and have enjoyed every minute. I love to create and share my creations with others...especially any tips and tricks that will keep them from making the same mistakes I did:). I've been married 16 years to a wonderful, supportive husband. We have 3 children, Tatiana 9, Victoria 8, and Spencer 2...and all of them would love to help me with my creations if I'd let them.


I'm really excited about being part of the H2H Design Team and look forward to sharing my creations with you, as well as being inspired by your creations."

To visit Deneen's blog, check out A Path of Paper. And here is a sample of some of Deneen's gorgeous artwork:



Wow! Welcome Deneen!

I will be back soon with another DT intro!

3 comments:

Haley D. said...

Welcome, Deneen, and congrats!

Kathy said...

Wow Deneen! Great Card and looking forward to your work in future with Heart to Heart. Welcome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Deneen! Have fun with the DT!