/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

This week it's the Saturday Six!

I apologize for being a day late but the good news is, I added an extra person to our usual Friday Five to make it a Saturday Six!

You were all waving your stars and stripes last week and we are so happy you all played along! Here are our top choices:


Are you feeling that patriotic vibe? Congratulations to our six winners! I will be sending your badge information soon!

** Jacklyn, I couldn't find your email address - could you contact me please at mbryt1@bex.net? Thank you!

Don't forget about our current challenge - you might just be in our next Friday Five! See you soon!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Yay, Haley! I love the July 4 rosette!