/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Next up on the team - meet Jessica!

Our next intro is for new Design Team member Jessica Moore -


Here's a little info about Jessica from Jessica :)

"I am 31 years old, a Christian, a wife of almost 13 years to my most wonderful husband John, and mother to 5 children - the oldest is 7 and the youngest was just born on May 3rd. My life is everything I ever wanted and more, I am blessed to be a stay at home mom who will start homeschooling in the fall, we live in a tiny town in Upstate New York. I have a very full life and I wouldn't change it for the world!

I started scrapbooking in 2003 after my 1st child was born. I found Close To My Heart in the spring of 2007, signed up in September of 2007 and have loved every minute since! Papercrafting is very addicting and brings me a great deal of joy. I try to create something everyday! People often ask "how in the world do you find time to scrapbook with 5 kids?" Well I tell them it's easy, you always should make time for something you love. Since starting scrapbooking and cardmaking I have also started to sew as well as quilt, I love anything and everything related to homemaking, crafting, cooking, decorating, organizing and even cleaning, I was made to do these things! I am so excited to be able to share with others my love of papercrafts and Close To My Heart."

And here is a beautiful sample of Jessica's artwork:



Welcome to the team! If you want to visit Jessica's blog, you can find her at Jessica's Paper Petals and her CTMH site here.
Three intros down and three to go - stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the new DT, Jessica. I love your artwork and look forward to the next 4 months! Bless you for actually being able to participate in this wonderful hobby with a house full of kids! My hometown is in upstate NY so I knew there was a reason I liked you! LOL...best of luck with the challenges!