/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome to a New Year and new faces!

Welcome to H2H 2012! We have a lot of cool challenges coming your way with more Design Team members than ever before! This week, you will get to meet them all, starting today with our Guest DT for January, Jami Larson!



Hello, my name is Jami Larson and I'm thrilled to have this fun opportunity as the January guest designer. Thank you so much to the gals at Heart 2 Heart Challenges. I am from a town, of about 1500 people, in Northeast, South Dakota.  I am a mom to three boys ages 11,15 & 17, and have been married for going on 20 years. I have only been a CTMH demonstrator since August and am loving all of the great friendships that I have come to know, through what I do.  I am a complete Cricut addict, so the cartridge is what lured me in, and I am loving the Cricut/stamp combo. I am not a huge scrapbooker but do like sending homemade cards.   I'm rather practical and love using my Cricut and stamp sets to make fun, yet useful gifts. I'm so excited to be here and look forward to being able to share some projects with you.

We are excited to have Jami joining us and she is going to be playing along with us every week this month! Just so you know, all Guest DT members are chosen from our monthly Top Ten and this year, they will be hanging out with the DT every week (if they choose to). So watch for Jami's artwork starting this coming Monday, Jan. 9th and stop by and visit her blog at http://thepaperfarm.blogspot.com/.

Tomorrow, I will start to introduce the 8 new DT members - be sure to stop back and say HI!

6 comments:

Haley D. said...

Welcome, Jami! So glad you'll be joining us this month!

lilscrappers said...

Welcome :) I hope to play along more frequently this year!

Romaine said...

Welcome, Jami! :0)

Carla said...

Hi Jami and congrats! I am looking forward to seeing your art!

Ann said...

Welcome Jamie

jjlarson said...

Thanks you all for the nice warm welcome. I have just finished my first project for next week's challenge and can't wait to share it with you. I have used the AP cartridge to create something new and different so be sure to stop in next week and check it out.