/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Color Challenge PLUS

It's time for our first color challenge of the new year (with a twist), but first, THANK YOU to everyone who has already played last week's "something new" challenge. I think we may have set a record for number of participants, and you have all month to keep linking up your submissions! Just remember to use Close To My Heart products in some way in your project.


The first part of this week's challenge is to use the beautiful CTMH colors Crystal Blue and Amethyst on your artwork. The plus part of the challenge (should you choose to accept it) is to add some glitter to your artwork. This week also introduces our second string of Heart 2 Heart designers, our Team B, so let them inspire you, beginning with this month's talented guest designer, Jami.










Now it's your turn! Let's see your creations using the Close To My Heart colors Crystal Blue and Amethyst. Take it to the next level with some sparkly glitter too!

19 comments:

Melanie Reid said...

How did you know that the project that I have been working on has crystal blue, amethyst and glitter? Now I need to get it finished! Thanks for the challenge.

Paige Dolecki said...

Beautiful, beautiful work ladies!

Paige

Becca-expressions said...

Great inspiration. I've noticed in the last two challenges that some of the links aren't working right. I click on them, get a microsecond of connection to the blog, and then my screen goes blank. I was not able to connect with Carla's blog this week and about five or six from last week. Is it just me, or is anyone else having trouble?

Mary said...

Yes I've had the same thing happen Becca. I am thinking it's a blog issue. Best way to resolve it is, when the screen is blank, go to the URL at the top of the page and remove everything in the address after the .com part. That will take you to the blog owner's main blog page but you should be able to find their post easily enough from there.

Paige Dolecki said...

What a pretty color combination you gave us to work with this week!

Paige

Jody Gustafson said...

Love these colors. I'm not a glitter person but I thank you for the opportunity to use my retired glitter brads. I'm trying to use my old stuff to make room for the new. Thanks for all your beautiful creations this week.

Amy Moore said...

The design team did a great job this week with the color challenge, lots of inspiration here!

Cheryl said...

Thanks again for a fun challenge ladies! There are some beautiful cards to inspire us, as usual!

Cheers,
Cheryl

Jena said...

Fun challenge - great colors, I had fun playing today!

Scrappingma said...

I love all the challenges, I just wished I had more time to do all of them.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

These colors look so good together! This is the first time I've used them together and will continue to do so. Thanks for the inspiration and the opportunity to share! :) Marie Flayer

Anonymous said...

Great job everyone on this color challenge! Wow, 2 in a row for me! I'm on a roll! Thanks always for the great inspiration!

Nicole said...

Nice wintery colors for this weeks challenge! I am 2 for 2 on challenges so far this month/year! Thanks!

Kim said...

I always love your challenges, please keep them coming. All of the artwork is simply wonderful.

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Had to sneak one more color challenge piece in!

Polly said...

Ooops I don't have this in the right challenge and I don't know how to remove it. Sorry

Mandy LaCroix said...

Great inspiration! I was motivated to squeak out another layout. Always appreciated! :)

Melanie Reid said...

I finished! These banners were such fun to make.

Ms$Pen said...

I'm a bit slow posting this. . .but honestly I had it done on the weekend. Looking forward to this weeks photo challenge and heading home to get it done tonight! :)