/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Meet our new DT!

With 8 new DT members, it's going to take me a couple of days to post all these intros so let's get to it!

In 2012, we will have two DT Teams - Team A will be headed up by myself and Team B will be headed by the talented Haley Dyer, who was a DT member last term.

Now for our new members - on Team A, please welcome Joelle Hiller!


My name is Joelle Hiller and I live in Western New York with my husband of 13 years, our two kids, 7 and 1, and our two cats.  I worked for 15 years as a high school math teacher, but recently left that position and am in the process of figuring out what I’d like to do next.
I have been a CTMH consultant since June 2009, which is when I saw paper samples for the first time and got myself hooked.  I love scrapbooking and card-making, and as much as I am a tech-friendly sort of person, I can’t see myself ever switching entirely to digital scrapping.  I love playing with paper, ink, and stamps; sitting in front of a computer just isn’t the same for me.
Being on the H2H design team now gives me an “excuse” to make my hobby a priority.  I am excited to contribute to this creative community that has provided me with tons of inspiration.  When I’m not busy creating, I like to read novels and research my family tree.
You can stop by and visit Joelle at her blog here: http://scrapbooksnippets.blogspot.com.

And from Team B, say hello to Ann Lessner:


 
Hello everyone my name is Ann Marie Lessner.  I am so happy to be apart of H2H.


I have been scrapbooking and stamping for almost 10 years and I have been apart of Close To My Heart for 4 years.  All my life I never thought of myself as crafty but when my best friend invited me to a stamping party something changed.  I found I really enjoyed making cards and gifts for my friends and family.  When I found Close To My Heart and saw how beautiful the stamps and scrapbook paper was, I was hooked from that point on.  I have also met the kindest and sweetest people during my time with this company.  Women who are willing to do anything to help you succeed.  

I have been married for 17 years to my high school sweetie.  We met the first day of my freshman year on the bus on the way to school.  We have been together ever since.  We have to wonderful kids, my daughter who is fiercely independent is 16 years old and working on picking just the right college.  My son will be 13 on the 21st of this month!!  He is such a hard worker and quite the good football and basketball player.  He also is an animal lover and I have yet to meet an animal that doesn't love him in return.  We have a mini zoo going on at my house with 3 dogs, 1 cat, 1 fish, and 1 lizard.  But in the next month or so we will be getting ducks again so my kids can raise them for 4h.  

I am looking forward to my time here with H2H and getting to know everyone.  Thank you for the wonderful opportunity!

Check Ann out at her blog here: http://www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com.

More to come tomorrow - stay tuned!

6 comments:

Haley D. said...

Welcome to the DT! We're so glad you're on board!

Carla said...

Congrats Ann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carla said...

Way to go Joelle!!!

Romaine said...

welcome joelle and ann!

Joelle H. said...

Thanks for the welcome, ladies!

Ann said...

Thank you so much for the welcome ladies.