/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

More Intros and a correction

Well it seems I'm getting the year off on the wrong foot - I made an error in yesterday's post. We don't have 8 new DT members - we have 10!!! So let's get to more introductions!

First up today from Team A - Paige Dolecki!


I'm mom to three fabulous kids Eliza (16), Spencer (13) and Devin (10) and have been married to my college sweetheart Mark for 20 years.  We live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains just outside of Seattle. I enjoy spending time being creative in my craft room with my new love bug, the Cricut Expression 2.  When I'm not covered in glitter and adhesive I can be found at my martial arts studio training for my Black Belt in Tae-Kwon-Do.  Making pretty things and kicking bags keeps me happy!

You can pop in and see Paige at her blog here: http://www.paigespaperparadise.blogspot.com.

Our next new member on Team B is Mary Gunn:


Some of my earliest memories involve loving paper, art, photographs, playing teacher, and gift shops. So, being a Close To My Heart Consultant is pretty much a perfect place for me to be!
Being on the Design Team of the Heart 2 Heart Challenge blog is an exciting place to be, as well. I am especially honored because of the previous Design Team artists who have inspired me with their projects and their encouragements over the years. Huzzah to you and thanks.

This month (January, 2012) I will be marking my 12th anniversary as a Close To My Heart Consultant and what a tremendous journey! I started as Mary Gunn, but have evolved into Mary Gunn FUNN! Not only have I been able to "play" with the best products in the industry, I have met the most fabulous customers, consultants, and corporate representatives while happily calling many of them friends. My business has gone from a few friends in my basement to online classes reaching "FUNN Fanns" from Maine to California, Japan and South Korea - who'd of thunk it?

I do plan to retire from Close To My Heart when I am 78 which is still quite a ways away - that is, of course, unless the Idea Book is just too good to give up that year! So, H2H Challenge blog followers, let's have some Mary Gunn FUNN and "make ladies happy and the world cuter!"

You can visit Mary at her blog here: http://marygunnfunn.blogspot.com/

Six more talented ladies to meet! Are you getting excited?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, ladies!

Ann said...

Congrats ladies. I cant wait to get to know you better

Romaine said...

Congrats, ladies! I am familiar with both of your names! :0)

Paige Dolecki said...

Thanks ladies! So excited to be part of Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Paige

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Thanks, ladies! This is a FUNN place to be!