/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Are you ready for a NEW year??

We are definitely ready!!! We have two teams ready to show you some great artwork, and a list of fun challenges coming your way! Keep in mind, there are no longer sponsored prizes but keep playing along because you never know when a goody opportunity might pop up! And there is still chances to be in our monthly Top Ten and be one of our Guest DT members!!

Speaking of prizes though, before we get to our challenge, I wanted to mention the ad you will find in the left sidebar. This was set up to generate a little income to support this blog and any goodies that are given away. I have also added a Pay Pal "tip jar" button so if you feel so inclined to send a little donation to support the prize cause, please do so. All monies generated will be used directly for this blog! Want to win your choice of CTMH products? That is just one way that prizes will be awarded - provided we have the funds to do that. Ok enough business - let's get to the challenge!

It's a new year so we want you to find a stamp that you haven't used yet and put it to use!! Or, if you have used them all (good for you!), find one that hasn't seen any ink in awhile and get stamping with it!!

Here is what Team A created for the challenge, starting with our Guest DT, Jami:

How cute is that?? Great project, Jami! Be sure to visit her blog for more details on this sweet artwork!







Fabulous start, Team A!! Don't forget to visit these gals blogs and leave them a nice welcome. And then grab your unused stamps and get creative! We want to see what you can do with this challenge. Just to remind everyone of the rules:
* Your project MUST use products from Close To My Heart
* You must link to the blog post with the artwork, not to your whole blog

Use the link box below - we can't wait to see what you create!



29 comments:

Haley D. said...

Fabulous work, Design Team A! Happy NEW Year!

Gina Brandstetter said...

Great Challenge! I'm sure I can find a stamp I haven't used yet! Also - Great art by the design team!

Anonymous said...

I've been looking forward to a new challenge. This was really fun!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

This was a great challenge idea! Congratulations and a big thanks to all the design team members! I appreciate the inspiration you are providing! Have fun with it!
:) Marie

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Love Jami's project!!

Becca-expressions said...

Glad to have the new challenges (with the new DT members) back for the NEW YEAR!

Nicole said...

Thanks for a perfectly timed challenge! Great job design team!

ILARIA said...

Thanks for this great opportunity ! HUgs ILA

Romaine said...

Happy new year! Looking forward to the challenge! I have quite a few that I have not inked up yet! (hope they are not Christmas ones!) ;0/

Anonymous said...

Awesome artwork! I finally decided to jump in and do this challenge again. I hope to continue but don't hold your breath! Ha ha!

Allisa said...

So excited to see everyone's artwork!

Shelly Wilson said...

Found my way here finally through twitter:). Ready for the challenge

Lucy Kelleher said...

So great to be a part of this group! Love ALL the projects you've linked so far -- am VERY inspired!

Lucy
http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

comopark1886 said...

Looks like a great New Design Team! Let the challenges begin!

Gina Brandstetter said...

YIkes! so sorry everyone! #17 is a link to Mojo Monday! Correct link posted under #18.

Hard to believe that ANYONE would have a stamp that hasn't been used... but yes, I had several. Great ideas were in mind when the stamps were purchased. :)

Great artwork everyone!

www.creativepointe.blogspot.com said...

Finally used one of my sets so I'm happy to be playing along!

Karen Day said...

Great idea for a challenge!

Jody Gustafson said...

Great Design Team! Thanks for the inspiration.

Angie H said...

Thank you for the wonderful challenge. This was just the inspiration I needed to scrap this page.

Jena said...

Love what everyone came up with - such a great variety of inspiration!

Paige Dolecki said...

Couldn't resist adding another one to the mix! My new "Just a Note" was beggin for some purple ink!

Paige

Ms$Pen said...

Happened to find your blog by chance through another blog. . . apparenlty I'm blog stalking! LOL! Looking forward to your future challenges using my favorite products of CTMH! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the motivation to use two stamps sets I have yet to use and have been wanting to for a long time! I love the challenge!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for encouraging us to use never-before-used stamps! It fits with my resolution to use up my stash (while of course, adding to it from the new Idea Book!)...

Thanks ladies!

Cheryl

Joyce said...

I am now motivated to use the un-used stamps!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

What a great response, ladies! Your enthusiasm is tremendous. So glad you are playing!

Tamytha said...

Finally able to add my creation to this week's challenge, before the week was "officially" over. :)

Cheryl Even said...

Thanks for the challenge. It pushed me to get out a stamp set I've never used. Yay!

Lubna said...

Great idea for a challenge! I think I also need a challenge to use up my scraps! ;-)
Beautiful examples from the DT!