/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Photo Inspired Challenge

As "Scrapbookers", "Card Makers" and "Crafters", we find inspiration all around us! It can be found in a magazine, a television commercial, or a photograph.

Our challenge to you this week is to be inspired by this photo. What speaks to you? Perhaps it's the design, the colors or the images.




Let's see how the Design Team was inspired, starting with our Guest Designer Jami.





Lucy

Paige



Amy



Joelle



Mary




Your artwork is so inspiring Team A!


Now it's your turn! Show us how you were inspired by this photo using your beautiful Close To My Heart products! Be sure to link your post to the artwork for this challenge rather than your general blog address. Thank you!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for motivating me with H2H Challenges. I appreciate you! :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the fun inspiration! I would have never thought to make "tag cards," and am happy to have a cute little set of them made. I love H2H! ~Amy

Unknown said...

Sorry I linked up twice, I realized my first link was linked directly to my blog, while my second link is to my post. Is there anyway to delete link #3?
Thanks.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

This was a fun challenge to do and the final product was not what I originally planned to do but I like it....Thanks for providing inspiration for us :)

Unknown said...

Love this photo!

comopark1886 said...

A Tag is not something that I make very often, but I was really happy with the way it turned out. Thank you for the Inspiration!

Cheryl said...

Thanks again for a fun challenge ladies! You always inspire me to do something I wouldn't otherwise have created! So many beautiful cards and layouts here.

Cheers,
Cheryl

Sandi said...

Thanks for the fun inspiration! Beautiful photo!

Mandy LaCroix said...

Thanks for another excuse to use my new AP cartridge! Ha! :)

Lucy Kelleher said...

LOVE everyone's projects!

Lucy
http://love2createitall.blogspot.com