/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, January 30, 2012

3-D Projects!

Thanks to everyone for joining our challenges in January.  It has been a great start to 2012!  This week's challenge is a little different.  Make a 3-D Project!  This can be anything you like, but nothing flat like a card.  Please remember to include Close To My Heart products in your design.

Note: You have until this Saturday, Feb. 4th at 10:00 pm EST to play along with the January challenges and be considered for a spot in our monthly Top Ten!
Let's take a peek at the projects the Design Team has came up with this week, starting with our Guest Design Team Member, Jami.



 Ann 



 Thanks for the great inspiration from the Team B Design Team Members!
 
Now it is your turn to show everyone your 3-D projects!  Remember to include Close To My Heart products in your project.  Please add your link below to your actual project, not your general blog link.  Thanks for joining in on the fun!

23 comments:

Melanie Reid said...

I love the new Lucy paper and the new Gathering project that goes with it. I changed the stamp set and put hot chocolate mix in the heart shape. It was a big hit with all the little girls at the birthday party.

Stamp n Fun with Debi said...

3-D items are so fun to make. Thanks for the challenge.

Joy said...

Thanks Allisa for inviting me to post- that was easy!

Melissa said...

I loved mixing it up with 3-D. Thanks for the challenge!

Romaine said...

Fabulous projects again, ladies! Once again, I have an altered composition book. I seem to be making a lot of them! :0)

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Love the projects!

Polly said...

I've not been much for 3-D projects until just lately. This challenge was great and the Rock the Block collage cubes just coming out fit it to a T.

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the challenge ladies! This was fun to do something other than a card. There are some great projects this week.

:) Cheryl

comopark1886 said...

This challenge got me to do a project I had been putting off. Thank you!

comopark1886 said...

Sorry, I linked the first one wrong. Can it be removed?

Anonymous said...

Way to make me stretch and grow with this week's 3-D challenge! Thank you! :-)

TINA said...

Thanks for the kick in the pants (ok pajamas) to make something 3D! Keep up the great inspirations!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

So glad to see so many enjoying this challenge! Looking forward to visiting everyone's blog this weekend!

Joyce said...

Thanks for the challenge!

Sandi said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! Is it possible to get a recipe for the tea tags? I'm sure it's something one of my family members would love to get... or perhaps maybe even a tutorial? Beautiful items from the design team!

Tracie said...

I just submitted mine - thank you!

Tracie said...

I just noticed the deadline was tonight (instead of Sunday)...bummer!

Lisa said...

This has been one of those things on my long list of things I wanted to make... only about 25 more to go...lol...

Jolene Bebich said...

Fun challenge!! :)

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Sandi - I may do a ustream class on the tea tags this spring; so glad you like the idea! Thank you!

ileana-carmen said...

Beautiful projects on this challenge.

Sonia said...

I'am here!!! With the card for my husband! Sonia

Wendy Coffman said...

I know I already posted one, but it was kind of sort of cheating since it was a 12 x 12 scrapbook page with big fat pinwheels, so I'm making up for it now...fun challenges this month!