/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Tulip, Black and Buttercup - what can you do with these?

Thank you all for playing along with us last week and creating a card/gift for Dad...you know he appreciated it!

This week we are going for a color challenge and I know, for me, it really was a challenge! Our scheduled sponsor for this week had to drop out so I will be filling in and will have a prize for one lucky player but it's a mystery what the prize includes so you'll just have to play along and take your chances! Bwahahaha.....

Our colors this week are Black, Tulip and Buttercup (and of course, white or cream).


And start off our samples, our fabulous Guest DT for June, Dawn, is playing along with us this week and created this:


And from the rest of our great team we have:








What a variety! Feeling inspired? Then grab your color trio (if you don't have the exact colors, use something similar) and start creating! We are looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Once you have your artwork posted, be sure to head back here and leave a link to the post before Sunday at 10:00 pm EST to be eligible for this week's mystery prize. Happy stamping!





22 comments:

Amanda Kowalker said...

I think I love color challenges! At least I love this one! ;)

B said...

I have a necklace to enter this week.

Unknown said...

Loved the palette!

Colour challenges are pretty hard to adhere to so thanks for putting them up there!

*happy dance*

Celeste said...

I actually like this color combo!

Jessica said...

Wow, this was hard at first but I really like it! Thanks!

Jody Gustafson said...

Love this color challenge but it was hard to pick witch project to post. I love that Carol added some green. I soooo wanted to add green but I didn't.

Dena J said...

Loved trying this. It was my first try at a color challenge - great fun! I look forward to more.

Joanne Jay said...

What a great challenge. I had already started forming an idea in my head and H2H gave me the perfect colours to make my special card. Thanks,

Karen Day said...

This was my first challenge! It was a very different colour combo for me - so I had fun doing it. I'm looking forward to playing again next week :o)

Brenda said...

Loved the challenge ladies! These colors truly were a tough challenge for me, so I appreciate that you helped me step out of my comfort zone!

Unknown said...

Had a hard time finding buttercup in my collection...thought I had some of everything LOL. Finally found some on the back of Boom-Di-Ada B&T :) Of course after seeing some of the gorgeous artwork, I nearly gave up anyway. So much talent.

Haley D. said...

Thanks for a fun challenge! I'm glad I actually had time to play this week. :)

Felicia Fernandez said...

This is my first challenge and my first time "linking" anything to anywhere. I hope it works! And I have loved looking at all the great items you all have made. Just beautiful!!!!

Felicia

Julia M. said...

This is my first entrance to the challenge,finally had some time. Hope you enjoy it.

Mary Eisen said...

It's my first time trying a chellenge - hope I posted right! Love the color choices!

Gloria said...

Glad to be back to the challenges! I love these colors together. More color challenges please. :)

Gloria

Deneen said...

Another great challenge! I'm really starting to like colour challenges.

Carissa Peach said...

I didn't see very many layouts so I decided to be a black sheep with my submission. Love it on a large scale as much as I love all the cards!

Nicole said...

Thanks for another great color challenge that allowed me to finish up all the game night pictures I had!

Sheri said...

Love these colours together - so classy! Thanks for the challenge.

Becky G. said...

Thanks for the challenge.

Becky G. said...

I typed in the wrong blog the first time left out a letter sorry.