I have a lot of info to share with you today so let's get to it!
1st, I want to thank our outgoing Guest DT for June, Dawn, one last time for joining us in June - we look forward to seeing more of your artwork in future challenges here at H2H!
And then I am excited to introduce you to our Guest DT for July - Jody Gustafson!! Congratulations and welcome Jody!
Here is a little of info about Jody:
"My real name is Barbara but you can call me Jody. I've been married to the best husband ever for 41 years. I'm a mother of 2 great children, Mikel and Carrie. I've been blessed to be a grandmother to 6 super wonderful grandchildren, Autumn, Joshua, Alicyn, Alexis, Ashley & Zachary. I have been an independent consultant with Close to my Heart since 1998. The reason I joined this company is because I was looking for a fun way to make a little extra money. When I saw my friends beautiful handmade cards and scrapbook pages I knew I could have fun with this business. My time with this company has been filled with special times and special people. It is a real privilege to work with the finest products in the industry. One of the greatest joys of the job is the people that I have met and that I now call "friend."
Jody will be joining us for 2 challenges during the month of July so watch for her fabulous artwork to be posted with the team during the month. If you would like to visit Jody's blog, you can visit her at Cre8n' Memories. Stop by and leave her some congrats! (and be sure to check out the Hedgehog Quiet Book she made for the SOM blog hop -it is super cute!)
On to the next bit of news - it is time to consider applying for the next round of the H2H Design Team. The current members will be ending their term on July 31st so new members will be chosen by July 22nd and will start their first challenge on Aug. 2nd. Do you have what it takes? Here are the requirements to consider before applying:
* You must be a current Close To My Heart consultant (Junior consultants are welcome).
* You agree to be a member of the Design Team for a term of 4 months.
* You must have a blog and be willing to join a Yahoo Group set up specifically for team members.
* You must be able to participate in every week's challenge (posted by 6:00 am on Monday mornings) and have your artwork for each challenge posted to the DT Yahoo Group the Saturday before the challenge begins.
* You must be willing to post your artwork on any other boards/galleries you belong to and advertise our challenge blog whenever and where ever you can so we can continually grow in numbers of participants. We currently have a group at Paper Craft Planet and on Facebook that I would like DT members to join but this is optional.
* You will be expected to submit your choices every week for the Friday Five selections and once a month for the Guest DT selection.
* You will be expected to visit the blogs of the challenge participants and leave comments.
What will you get in return?
* Committment to producing artwork once a week gives you an opportunity to create on a regular basis!
* Increased blog traffic which will hopefully lead to an increase in your business!
* Fun and fellowship with the entire team and a chance to meet new consultants and CTMH fans!
Now who couldn't use a little of that?
To apply, please send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must include the following:
* Name, address, phone number, email address, blog address, website address (if you have a website).
* A brief bio telling me how long you have been with CTMH, a little about your stamping/scrapbooking background, and anything you would like to share about your family or hobbies, for instance.
* Please tell me if you have ever had any experience on any other Design Teams
* Tell me why you would like to be on this team.
* Tell me what your favorite type of challenges are.
* You MUST send 3 samples of your best CTMH artwork. These do not have to be elaborate but they must be well done, attractive and clean.
The deadline to apply is July 20th and new members will be notified July 22nd and announced on the blog on July 25th.
That's it for me today - see you Friday with a new group of Friday Five winners!
Each Monday, a new challenge is posted, and Close To My Heart products are required to enter.
Sponsored and created by Independent Consultants for Close To My Heart, all challenges will be posted on Monday mornings with the deadline to enter on the last day of the month or on the Saturday following the month's final challenge. All challenges close at midnight EST. (Each month, the final challenge date will be announced to help you play along. You have all month to play, so join us often!) You might even be in our Top 10!