/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Our June Guest DT!

It is time to say Goodbye to Deneen, our May Guest DT, and Hello to our fabulous June Guest DT - Dawn!


Here's a little intro from Dawn:

"Hello everyone! I'm so excited and honored to have been asked to be a guest of such an amazing DT!!! I started scrapbooking just over 5 years ago after a friend invited me to her Close To My Heart party. I was instantly hooked on the quality, style, and all of the coordinating products CTMH offered. Less than a year later, I signed up as a consultant myself and have loved every minute of it.

My husband, Dave, and I have a very energetic three-year-old boy named Owen who fills every spare moment and is my constant inspiration. For my "real" job, I work part-time as an environmental engineer doing air compliance for a major oil company here in Anchorage, Alaska. I'm so thankful for such a creative outlet in scrapbooking and for a hobby that helps me get through our cold dark winters up here!"

I hope you will all stop by Dawn's blog and leave her a little congrats note. She will be joining the team for two of the challenges in June so watch for her amazing artwork in the coming weeks.

See you all again on Friday with our next Friday Five!

1 comment:

Jen Rubio said...

Congrats and welcome Dawn!! I am so very impressed by your artwork and blog and am looking forward to being inspired by you even more!