/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Sketchy Friday Five!

Let me tell you - you guys really knocked last week's sketch out of the park! What inspiration! I don't think there will ever be a week that we don't have a hard time picking our five favorites! You all deserve a round of applause. But after much looking and re-looking, we have narrowed down our choices to this week's Friday Five - check out these talented creators:


Click the picture to see each piece of awesome artwork! Congratulations ladies - your Friday Five badge will be sent to your email later this morning.

* Angie - could you contact me please at mbryt1@bex.net? I can't find your email address. Thanks!

As always, there is still time to play along with this week's challenge so get scrappin'!

See you all on Monday with another fun challenge!!

No comments: