/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Scrappy of a Different Sort!

Wasn't it fun to get scrappin' last week? We loved all your artwork and photos and had a great time looking through all of the links. Thanks to everyone who played!

Also, a BIG shout out to our sponsor from last week: Heather Hunt! Random.org drew a number from our participants and the lucky winner of Heather's prize package is Nikka Geers!! Nikka, please send your address to me at mbryt1@bex.com so I can forward it to Heather and she can send out your prize. Congratulations!!

For this week's challenge, we are getting scrappy for Dad but not with layouts!! This week we want to see your cards (or other projects) for Father's Day that are made with scraps and/or recycled items. You know you have scraps lying around and other goodies that Dad will think are cool on his card so get creative and play along! Here is what the Design Team created:








So what do you think? I'm sure Dad will LOVE them! So now it's your turn. Grab your scraps or recycled items and get creatin'! Then post your item, come back and leave a link and you might just be in the next Friday Five! If you need a refresher on the challenge guidelines, you can find them in the sidebar. Have a creative week!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

The card I linked you to is using the wonderful June SOM. I used some old scraps from Magic Moments and LOVE the effect. I'm enjoying your site and challenges!

Nikka Geers said...

tried the email to send you my info but it back to me. my email is nikkageers@yahoo.com if you could send me way to reply.

Joanne Jay said...

Another great challenge. I used all scraps to hand make the ties. I popped up the layer on a piece of cardstock popped up to make a rack...then the hemp to make it a tie clothesline! What fun...

Lela said...

It wasn't the colors I was planning but I had scraps from the Veranda CB that worked just great for this. Fun Challenge

Laurel said...

I used some scraps of my favorite paper pack - Game On.

Michele said...

I am so happy to find this blog :) I am a true CTMH addict and love all these fabulous posts! Thanks for creating this sweet little blog! The card I linked to is a Father's Day card I made with Scraps from Felicity and Miracle and my last pieces of that terrific twill! The stamps is "Just like You" I believe.
Can't wait to see all the neat ideas you talented ladies come up with, Michele :)

Nicole said...

Thank goodness for this challenge this week - I have TONS of scraps that I need to start using. Thanks for the encouragement!

Unknown said...

Thank you scrap lovers!

Marji Clubine said...

Love this challenge and I loved using the last of my scraps from one of my FAVORITE ALL-TIME paper packs!

Ruth said...

Hello there. Another great challenge. I used scraps from the grace and back country paper stack. Thanks

Angela Fehr said...

So happy I found this blog! I love my CTMH stamps!

Jody Gustafson said...

I love using up my scraps. Thanks for the challenge!

Heather said...

I love this challenge. I'll have to go look for some more scraps to use up.

Carissa Peach said...

My first challenge and I was happy to finally use the Sarsparilla paper pack, one of my favorites! I also loved all the inspiration on this site! Thanks,

Deneen said...

Better late than never!!! LOL:) Another great challenge!

B said...

Thanks for helping me use up some of my stash of bits and pieces!