/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Time to Get Scrappy!

Wow, another amazing week full of inspiration, all thanks to YOU! We love having you join in our challenges and we have another great challenge for you this week.

SCRAPBOOKING! Yep, no rules, just create a layout using CTMH products and join in the fun. Your layout MUST include photos!! Oh and if you don't scrapbook, well first off, why not?? and secondly, you can create another project but it must feature a photo.

So before we get to the fabulous Design Team and our new Guest DT, Dawn, I want to give a great big shout out to this week's prize sponsor - Heather Hunt! Heather's prize for this week includes 2 stamp sets and a beautiful item she created just for the winner! Take a look:


If you want to stop by and visit Heather, click here for her blog and here for her MyCTMH site. Thank you Heather! Thank you, Heather!

Ok, on to our DT creations. To start things off, our Guest DT, Dawn, created this beautiful layout:

 
And here is the rest of the team's creations - be sure to click on their name to see the entire layout on their blog (and leave some love while you're there):








Are you ready to get scrappy with us? Just post your creation on your blog or in another online public gallery and then leave us a link so we can see what you created. You have until Sunday at 10:00 pm EST to enter to be eligible to win Heather's prize package and to be consider for the next Friday Five group. Have fun creating!

26 comments:

Stamp n Fun with Debi said...

Love the Boom-di-ada paper for Maui pictures! So glad I just ordered some more on the Jackpot June special. All the layouts are great!

Cheryl Even said...

Beautiful layouts, ladies. I've been a bit of a lurker on this blog, but I thought I should dive in and share a layout this week, since I love doing them! Thanks for the weekly inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Very nice work here! I really enjoy looking at everyone's work!

Jody Gustafson said...

These challenges are really fun. Thank you H2H Design Team!

Amy Moore said...

I was too late to enter the sketch challenge last week, but seeing that I used it on a "scrappy" layout I'll just enter it for this week!! Hope you like it.

Creatique Candy said...

TY so much for this challenge. I've been a lurker for sometime & adore the artwork posted so I'm thrilled to use our Exclusive StudioJ when creating mine. This was a blast & I got a lil carried away with lay-outs but it was addictingly scrapilicious to do! TY TY TY H2H for this one!

Nicole said...

Thanks for the challenge this week - I had a hard time picking the layouts to post because scrapbooking is my main paper craft! Beautiful artwork ladies!

Unknown said...

It's funny how I've been making cards for these H2H challenges when scrapping is my paper craft of choice, so I'm extremely happy to say THANK YOU for getting me back on the scrap track these past two weeks!

As always, I'm awed by artwork here - it continues to inspire

:)

Wendy Taylor said...

Yeah - a Scrapbook layout this time! I couldn't decide which one to put in - so I'm entering both on the site. :-)
TFL!

Marji Clubine said...

How goofy! I went to leave my link here and my screen jumped down to the last challenge so I left the link there! It's early; I shouldn't be making such mistakes for at least another 8 or 9 hours!

Anyway, I love looking through these blogs and I get all sorts of inspiration from them! LOVE this one!!!

Unknown said...

this is fun- leaves lots of room for creativity!

Unknown said...

Boy was this fun...I used my own striped paper again :) The photos are not fabulous, but the memories are!

Deneen said...

Thanks for having me as Guest DT for May, it was a ton of fun!!!

Here's a layout I did a while ago, but since I hadn't posted it on my blog yet, now was a great time to share it.

Great creations from the DT!

B said...

Liove scrapping! Mine's up.

Katherine said...

Love the challenges - I am so excited to actually finish one in time to link! :)

Jen Rubio said...

Design team, you rock!! All of your layouts are so inspiring! Thanks for motivating me each week!

Melissa Laverty said...

Love what y'all are doing! Thanks!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome! I love it! Great pages!

scrappernic said...

All of these layouts are amazing!! I am trying to link mine, but I guess it's down right now. I'll try back later :)

scrappernic said...

All of these layouts are amazing!! I am trying to link mine, but I guess it's down right now. I'll try back later :)

scrappernic said...

Got it to work now :)

Joanne Gilch said...

Since the link is down for maintenance here's my frame with a pic.
http://cardologyetc.blogspot.com/2010/06/tootsie.html
I'll come back in a bit to see if it is working. It's so close to 10pm and I don't want to miss this.

Joanne Gilch said...

Mary, looks like it linked. thank you.

Tamytha said...

It was fun scrapping this older picture. Oh if only to be a kid again. Thanks for the challenge.

Amanda Kowalker said...

I Love, love, love the Heart 2 Heart Challenges! So I started my own blog so I can participate too! thank you so much for creating this super fun site!

Dena J said...

I started a blog today so that I can participate. The challenges have really inspired me. The blog is tricky - lots to learn :)