The theme this week is Gratefulness. Thanksgiving is coming up in the US in a few weeks (we Canucks had ours back in October) and we'd like to hear and see what you're grateful for in your project this week. This week my inspiration is dedicated to Mary because I am very grateful for all the work and dedication she puts in to operating this blog and making sure we're all on track and organized, and ALWAYS with a wonderful spirit that would make you bend over backwards for her. Mary - please know that we are all grateful everything you do and that you are going to be sorely missed by all of us - past and present Design Teams!
And now, without further ado, Design Team A's inspiration for you this week, starting with our Guest Designer for the month:
Created by: AlysonI would like to encourage everyone to stop by Alyson's blog this week and leave her some hugs! Her husband is having major surgery this week and they can use some prayers and good wishes so please drop by and leave her some words of encouragement. Thank you - Mary.
Created by: Caroline
Created by: Erin
Created by: Madeline
Created by: Kelly
Itching to play along this week yet? Here are the guidelines to follow:
- Use mostly Close to My Hearts products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.
- Create your project, showing us what you're grateful for!
- Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
- Come back here and link directly to your blog post, not your blog home page.
- Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post, indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site.
- Consider adding the H2H badge to your blog. We'd love to spread the word and see more crafters participating.
- Please consider turning off word verification if you'd like to get comments (you can always enable comment moderation if you're concerned about spam).
- Finally, remember that you have the whole month of November to join us on any of our November challenges and be eligible for our Top Ten!
As always, a big thanks to all our weekly participants and our Designer Team members!! We love to see your artwork; the inspiration works both ways!