If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you!
Each Monday, a new challenge is posted, and Close To My Heart products are required to enter.
Don't have any CTMH products? Then beg, borrow, or BUY from our fabulous roster of Consultants!

Sponsored and created by Independent Consultants for Close To My Heart, all challenges will be posted on Monday mornings with the deadline to enter on the last day of the month or on the Saturday following the month's final challenge. All challenges close at midnight EST. (Each month, the final challenge date will be announced to help you play along. You have all month to play, so join us often!) See the above calendar for specific challenge closing dates.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Leaving Comments at H2H

Just a note to all of our visitors - I had the word verification turned off at Heart 2 Heart for a number of months and I know that makes it easier for you to all leave comments. However, I have turned it back on as we are receiving a ton of spam comments and it has become an overwhelming problem. I apologize for the extra step this will make for you as you leave us comments (which we love!) but I hope you understand the reason for this change. Thank you!

1 comment:

Correna said...

You don't have to apologize, it is totally understandable. I enjoy your site and am happy to comment even with the extra step and I am sure everyone else that has a worthy comment wont mind either. Have a great day.