If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you!
Each Monday, a new challenge is posted, and Close To My Heart products are required to enter.
Don't have any CTMH products? Then beg, borrow, or BUY from our fabulous roster of Consultants!

Sponsored and created by Independent Consultants for Close To My Heart, all challenges will be posted on Monday mornings with the deadline to enter on the last day of the month or on the Saturday following the month's final challenge. All challenges close at midnight EST. (Each month, the final challenge date will be announced to help you play along. You have all month to play, so join us often!) You might even be in our Top 10!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

October Top Ten

Whew! Where has November gone? I know it's not over yet but here it is the middle of the month and I am just getting to the October Top Ten! So sorry for the delay! Without further adieu, here are the DT's picks:

Week 1 - Rolling:


 
Week 2 - Birthday with numbers:

 
Week 3 - Christmas:

 
 
 Week 4 - Halloween/Pumpkins:


 
Week 5 - Neutrals:
 
 
 
And our top chick of the Top Ten is............
 
KIM!
 
Congratulations! Keep playing this month and you could be a Top Ten member too!
(Amy M and Hansi - I do not have your email address. If you could contact me at mbryt1@bex.net I will send you the Top Ten badge information. Thanks!)
 

6 comments:

Kim- www.agirlandherstamps.blogspot.com said...

Omg! Im beyond excited! Thanks soo much! Congrats ladies!

Hansi Brittain said...

Thank you soooo much! I am honored that you selected one of my cards and from my first H@H challenge, to boot!

Michele said...

Thank you so much! I was so excited to get an email telling me that I was one of the Top 10.. This was my first Top 10.
Congrats to all the ladies and to Kim for the her number 1.

Wendy Coffman said...

Congrats, ladies - what a fabulous collection of work! Thanks a bunch for the shout-out!

Arlene Bonsma said...

WOW this is the first time I am in the top ten!!! Thank you!

Arlene Bonsma said...

Just went to check my email inbox and I did not receive a email, or if I did it got lost :( I have been having computer issues, so it may have been lost in the shuffle. Could someone please resend it to me please? Thank you