/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

October Top Ten

Whew! Where has November gone? I know it's not over yet but here it is the middle of the month and I am just getting to the October Top Ten! So sorry for the delay! Without further adieu, here are the DT's picks:

Week 1 - Rolling:


 
Week 2 - Birthday with numbers:

 
Week 3 - Christmas:

 
 
 Week 4 - Halloween/Pumpkins:


 
Week 5 - Neutrals:
 
 
 
And our top chick of the Top Ten is............
 
KIM!
 
Congratulations! Keep playing this month and you could be a Top Ten member too!
(Amy M and Hansi - I do not have your email address. If you could contact me at mbryt1@bex.net I will send you the Top Ten badge information. Thanks!)
 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg! Im beyond excited! Thanks soo much! Congrats ladies!

Hansi Brittain said...

Thank you soooo much! I am honored that you selected one of my cards and from my first H@H challenge, to boot!

Michele said...

Thank you so much! I was so excited to get an email telling me that I was one of the Top 10.. This was my first Top 10.
Congrats to all the ladies and to Kim for the her number 1.

Wendy Coffman said...

Congrats, ladies - what a fabulous collection of work! Thanks a bunch for the shout-out!

Arlene Bonsma said...

WOW this is the first time I am in the top ten!!! Thank you!

Arlene Bonsma said...

Just went to check my email inbox and I did not receive a email, or if I did it got lost :( I have been having computer issues, so it may have been lost in the shuffle. Could someone please resend it to me please? Thank you