/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Week Number Three!

Thanks so much for joining us here at H2H.  This week's challenge is our third Christmas Challenge!  Christmas is getting closer and closer, so amazingly fast!  How are your preparations for Christmas coming along?  What kinds of crafty things are you doing to get ready for Christmas, are you working on cards, Christmas layouts or gifts?  Whatever it is, let your inspiration run wild and get crafty!  
To offer a little inspiration, here are the creations of our November Guest Designer Alyson, followed by those of Design Team B here at H2H. 


Created by: Alyson (our FABULOUS November Guest Designer)

 
Created by: Angel  


Created by: Dorothy
 
 

Created by: Dania
 
 

Created by: Haley


Created by: Nancy


Created by: Cheryl
       

We hope we have inspired you with our Christmas projects this week!  We’d love to see all of your Holiday creations here too!  Here's how to join in this week's challenge:
  1. Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.
  2. Create your Christmas/Holiday project.
  3. Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
  4. Come back here and directly link to your blog post, not your blog home page. 
  5. Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site. 
  6. Consider adding the H2H badge to your blog. We'd love to spread the word and see more crafters participating! 
  7. Finally, you have the whole month of November to join us on any of our November challenges and be eligible for our Top Ten!
Just a reminder - link to the specific page your artwork is on - if we go to your blog and it's not at the top, we have a hard time looking for your entry. Thank you.
Happy crafting!
Dorothy

 

11 comments:

Kathleen said...

My first challenge.... Wasn't sure if I leave my deep url or just the blog url. I just love this site and the challenges!! I come here often for inspiration. Thank all you wonderful ladies!!

Haley D. said...

Please link up the deep URL whenever possible. So glad you're joining us, Kathleen!

comopark1886 said...

I love looking at all of the Christmas projects that everyone comes up with!

Amy Moore said...

The design team did such a great job this week! I love the diversity in all the projects, lots of inspiration here!!

Unknown said...

Love seeing all the great projects everyone has created

Casandra Bennett said...

Thanks for hosting another week of Christmas theme projects. I've been enjoying stocking up my Christmas card box. Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

Mary - regarding the comment you left on my blog - very sorry to have entered your challenge illegally - so many rules on challenges these days that sometimes you miss the small print. Challenges used to be for fun. Our rules on Digitally Sweet specify all digital but people don't always keep strictly keep to them, but we don't tend to snap their heads off. Sometimes we leave a message saying great card but our challenge should be 100% digital so we hope that you will be able to join us in the future with a totally digital work. That way we don't upset anyone.
I have removed your challenge link from my blog.
Ann xxx

susana scraps said...

My first Heart 2 Heart challenge! So exciting!

Hansi Brittain said...

I had already made my Christmas cards,but always welcome the excuse to make some more. I love all the different things people have done.

Hansi Brittain said...

I had so much fun making a Christmas card with non-"Christmas" paper that I made another. I am enjoying the challenges on this blog.

Lela said...

Fun! Glad to have some Christmas Card Mojo again