/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Time to get wild!

We were so impressed with everyone's stamping spaces and organization ideas! Thanks to everyone who joined in the fun! There is still time to play along with the challenges and be eligible for this month's prizes from our two fabulous sponsors - Haley Dyer of The Inky Scrapper and Susan Winters of Winter Hearts Paper Arts.

The deadline to enter all of the challenges for this month will be this SATURDAY at 10:00 pm EST! After that, winners will be randomly drawn from the January challenges.

With that said, let's get to this week's challenge.

We want to see what you can create that features an animal or bird (insects are ok, too). Let's see how the DT got wild with this challenge starting with a special Guest today - our sponsor, Haley, is playing along with us this week! Here is her card to get us started:

Lovely, Haley!









 Talk about a walk on the wild side - or, with all those winged creatures, would that be soaring through the wild side??

Now it's YOUR turn to show us the animal in you. Or at least in your artwork! Post your creation here by Saturday at 10:00 pm to be eligible for our monthly prizes!

23 comments:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

This should be a happy week - I love critters!

Bernie Bolton said...

Fun challenge! I don't usually use animals on my projects, so this really WAS a challenge. It's great to get pushed out of your comfort zone! Thanks, H2H!

Stamp n Fun with Debi said...

Love all the birds and butterflies in your samples.

Lorrinda said...

It looks like we were all thinking of flying creatures! Hmm...do you think subconsciously we all want to fly away to nicer climates??
Awesome work gals! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Janelle Janish said...

Birds are so sweet, I think! Love to check out the challenges each week. :)

Gina Brandstetter said...

I love looking at all the cards! Keep them coming!

Melanie said...

Great challenge.. i've straighed a bit for the "card". It's great to see everyone's creations.

Anonymous said...

Sorry that my first entry didn't get linked to my blog.I need to pay more attention!! Love looking at all of the entries and the design team has done an awesome job.

Michelle said...

I made several items with the butterfly for a blog hop. Hope you like them!

B said...

I couldn't resist adding my feathered friend!

Deanne J said...

Great challenge, it's the first one I'm taking part in.

Arlene B. said...

This challenge was fun to play with my new stamp set. You can find the details of my card on my blog at arlenescreativespace.blogspot.com

Lela said...

The samples were all so wonderful! I was glad to have a chance to get out my Jan SOTM again for this one

Jess said...

This is my first H2H challenge! I had tons of fun making this card and can't wait for the next challenge!

Rachel P said...

This is my first participation in an H2H challenge. I'm a former CTMH consultant, still have (and LOVE) tons of the products, especially the stamps (such great quality) and one of my resolutions this year was to start not only craft more, but to post to my blog, participate in challenges and (gulp!) submit to magazines! I'm on the road...starting little at a time, but very excited!

Lori said...

woo-hoo! managed to get in on time for a challenge for once!

Anonymous said...

This is my very first challenge. I can't wait for the next one!

Anonymous said...

beautiful artwork as always! jumping in again and hope to stick with these challenges again for awhile!

Sheila H said...

This is my first ever challenge, and I'm very excited and happy to participate!

Tonya W said...

I hope I am not too late to participate! Loving these challenges!

Lela said...

So happy to use my Jan SOTM Butterfly. Perfect timing for this challenge, thanks for the fun!

Carla said...

Thanks for the wonderful sketch and all of the inspiration, I love this blog!

Lee Ann Vehstedt said...

I love all the art work. Thanks for the creative ideas. Happy Valentine's Day to all.