If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you!
Each Monday, a new challenge is posted, and Close To My Heart products are required to enter.
Don't have any CTMH products? Then beg, borrow, or BUY from our fabulous roster of Consultants!

Sponsored and created by Independent Consultants for Close To My Heart, all challenges will be posted on Monday mornings with the deadline to enter on the last day of the month or on the Saturday following the month's final challenge. All challenges close at midnight EST. (Each month, the final challenge date will be announced to help you play along. You have all month to play, so join us often!) You might even be in our Top 10!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I couldn't wait till the weekend!

So far, you've met three of the new Design Team. There's three more to go as well as a re-introduction of our new Senior DT member and our January Guest DT so watch for those posts in the next few days.

Yesterday, I mentioned that I would have something exciting to announce this weekend. Well, I couldn't wait and wanted to tell you all about it now!!

There is a new branch of Heart 2 Heart Challenges - look at the top of this page....see the link that says H2H Scrapbooking???  I hope you will pop over and read all about what's going to be coming to you every other Thursday at H2H!

Go on - go check it out! I'll be back tomorrow with more introductions!

3 comments:

Amy said...

No way!!! Oh I am super excited about your new sidebar...I will totally be jumping on board and cannot wait to see your first sketch. Wahoooo....

Oh and I can't wait to see the first H2H challenge of the year either. Dorking out over here just giddy with excitement! :P

Kathleen said...

First off, I want to say how much I love the new colors and layout on this blog! I don't get to play along most of the time but I really do love the challenges!! It will be fun to have a SB challenge! That is where I need real motivation!!

Corina said...

Amy! You are stinkin cUtE!!!! LOL!!
Mary, I can't wait to see the first Layout sketch!!!