/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Scrapbook Layout Posted

I posted scrapbook layout #2 at the H2H Scrapbooking page - hope you will give it a try!

*NOTE - If you want to leave a comment on the scrapbooking posts, please do so at this post, not on the scrapbooking page. Since it is an additional page to this blog, all of the posts there are basically one long post and you can only leave a comment at the very bottom which makes it confusing for me to tell what the comment is referring to. So please leave any comments on this page of H2H - thank you!

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Love the sketch, will have to give it a try!

Savannah said...

I just found this website last week, so I'm a little confused. Where is teh layout #2? Is that a different blog? What's the address?

Savannah said...

Never mind, found it!

Marlene said...

Okay, completed my layout and linked to your site!! Thanks for the inspiration.

ValAnn said...

I am so glad that I found this site... I needed some extra motivation to get me scrapbooking more this year! I linked my first LO to your challenge #2.

scrappin_mich said...

good job to all !