/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Please welcome of March Guest DT!

First off, a great big THANK YOU to Romaine for joining us as Guest DT in February - we enjoyed having you create with us each week!

Now to meet our March Guest DT. Say hello to Kelly Brandt!


"I am 47 years old, mother to two great boys who are 18 and 20, also mother to two great dogs and I live in Kamloops, BC Canada. Married and been with my high school sweetie for 31 years.Work full time, and love to kayak, hike and be outdoors.

I started scrapbooking 4 years ago and cardmaking two years ago. I joined CTMH in July 2011.

My passion is to share my passion of papercrafts, be it through my blog or classes, and club nights. The camaraderie of the women is my favorite part.

I'm usually flying by the seat of my pants when I am designing, but it usually works out okay."

Welcome Kelly - we look forward to working with you this month! You can visit Kelly at her blog here and leave her a warm hello.

Don't forget- Saturday 10:00 pm EST is the deadline to enter our February challenges and be eligible for our Top Ten and a fun prize! See you Monday!


3 comments:

Haley D. said...

Welcome, Kelly! So glad you're joining us this month.

Carla said...

Welcome to the team Kelly! :)

Scrapperchic said...

Thanks for the welcomes, happy to be asked. Kelly