/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

April Guest DT intro

A new month means a new Guest DT so please welcome Geri:


" I am so excited to have the opportunity to guest design for H2H. Scrapbooking and card making are both a passion and obsession for me.  I started scrapping in 2004 and have been hooked ever since taking my first whiff of StazOn! Patterned paper, rub-ons and brads are my biggest addictions, making me think that somewhere there simply has to be a 12-step program waiting for me. (more likely a 12x12 step program) HELLO, MY NAME IS GERI AND I AM A SCRAPAHOLIC.

My scrapbooks contain everything that happens in life – good and bad.  If it isn’t in the book, it didn’t happen!  Memory keeping is therapeutic for me. My grandkids are my primary source of scrappy information and the things they say provide me with a wealth of journaling opportunities. I love looking back through their books and seeing the changes as they grow up on the pages right before my eyes. " 

We are happy to have Geri joining us and want to thank Kelly for hanging out with us during the month of March.

Don't forget, you still have until Saturday at 10:00 pm EST to enter the March challenges and be eligible for a spot in our monthly Top Ten. You might be our next Guest DT!

2 comments:

Haley D. said...

Welcome, Geri! So glad you're joining us this month!

Betsie Morris said...

Hey I know her!!!! Whoopie!!! WTG Geri! You are so awesomely talented!