/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, March 26, 2012

It's a Technique Challenge!

Thanks to all of those that joined last week's challenge.  If you didn't get a chance to play along, it's not too late. You have until 10 p.m. EST Saturday to submit your project for any of March's challenges in order to be considered for this month's Top Ten.

Now for this month's final challenge....EMBOSSING!  You might be wondering..."What kind of embossing?"  Whatever kind of embossing gets your creative juices flowing.  You can use dry embossing or heat embossing, or both!  It's up to you.  


As you can see from the projects from this week's design team, the things  you can do with embossing are almost endless.  If you want more details on the design team's projects, simply click on the designer's name to be directed to their blog.



Our Guest DT member, Kelly










Now it's your turn!  Just remember the rules of the challenge.  

  1. Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.
  2. Use some form of embossing on your project.
  3. Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
  4. Come back here and directly link to your blog post (not just your blog home page).
  5. Most importantly...have fun!
We hope you are inspired and we can't wait to see everyone's projects!
Happy creating!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I just posted a project and how-to video that fits this challenge on my blog today.

Amy Moore said...

Fabulous creations Team B. No matter how you emboss a project, it's such a fun technique! I'm excited to see all the submissions this week!

sarahstone said...

Thanks for inspiring me to pull out my embossing powder!

Melissa said...

What fun! This tecnique is one I need more practice at!

Scrappingma said...

What a perfect challenge as I had just dug out my embossing powders!

Cheryl said...

Lovely projects for inspiration, and thanks for forcing me to dig out my long-unused embossing supplies!

Unknown said...

So glad I found this blog, loved doing the challenge and can't wait for more, thanks!!
Cindylu

Sandi said...

The coolest thing is I had this ultimate urge to emboss... and didn't realize the technique challenge here was embossing! Great minds think alike!

Susie said...

Great challenge. I don't do very much heat embossing but it's really fun when I do!

Cheryl Even said...

My embossing was pretty basic, but all these artwork samples might inspire me to get fancier next time. Beautiful!

TINA said...

What a creative design team! I love the colors in Tamytha's :)Thanks once again for the inspiration!

Crafty Texan said...

I had so much fun with this challenge! Thanks for another fun week of strectching my creativity. :)

Melanie Reid said...

This week's challenge has me trying a bunch of new techniques. Thank you you encouraging me try new things.

Sarah "Walms" said...

Love this technique and thanks for the much needed practice!

Joyce said...

Haven't used dry embossing for a while. Glad that I am getting back to it. :)

Romaine said...

Beautiful cards! Love the different embossing techniques showcased!

Wendy Coffman said...

I got done posting my blog hop post, then started on my final card for H2H this month...then realized as I was photog'ing it I couldn't bump my blog hop post! Luckily I used the SOTM so I squished it in there...phew just under the wire! Loving the challenges - so much variety!