/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Finishing up the month

Tomorrow (or likely today by the time you read this) is the last day to enter the September challenges in order to be eligible for a prize so why not spend World Card Making Day and make something for one of our challenges? The deadline to enter is 10:00 pm EST!

As we are heading out of one month and into another I wnated to take a minute to introduce our Guest DT for the month of October - meet Debra!


"Hi, I’m Debra Almanza, I live in the land of enchantment (New Mexico) and I have a creative blog called Enchanting Stamping and other pursuits.  I’ve been a Close to My Heart/D.O.T.S consultant for 14 years now and I still totally love our products, they are the best around.  So… this is how it happened. One day I was sitting in the teacher’s lounge at school where someone had strategically left a D.O.T.S. catalog on one of the tables.  A staff member was hosting a gathering at her house.  I couldn’t make the gathering but I took one look through the catalog and I fell in love with all the stamps and the creative potential I could imagine using those stamps.  I called the person whose name was on the back of the catalog and told her “I’ve never been to a stamping event and you don’t know me, but I love the catalog, I think I want to sign up as a demonstrator”, that’s what we were called back then.  I’ve been happily stamping and creating ever since.


I’ve only recently had the opportunity to play along with the Heart 2 Heart Challenges but they have really inspired me to try new things and work outside my comfort zone.  I am thrilled to be a part of this month’s challenges as a Guest Design Team member and want to thank all the talented contributors who participate in each challenge.  You’ve inspired me so much!"

 
Welcome Debra - we're happy to have you joining us!

That's all for now everyone - I will see you Monday with a new challenge and a couple of new sponsors too!

No comments: