/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Die Cuts R Us this week!

Thanks to everyone who played along with our challenge last week and shared their favorite color combo! This week, we want to see how you use die cuts. With the introduction of the new Cricut package, this should be a lot of fun! Don't have the Cricut software from CTMH? That's ok - any die cuts will qualify as long as you include CTMH products in your project.

Let's start the showcase of die cut projects with our Guest DT, Jane:

Gorgeous, Jane! Be sure to pop by her blog to see more photos of this crazy cute project!

And now for the rest of the team:







Beautiful artwork, ladies! Now it's your turn - let's see what you are inspired to create using die cuts. Be sure to post your finished project to your blog or other public online gallery (doesn't need a password to access) and be sure to add the link to your blog post page, not your blog home page. Have a creative week, everyone!

23 comments:

comopark1886 said...

I love using the new Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge!

Gina Brandstetter said...

I am TOTALLY in love with this Arts Philosophy Cricut! Great artwork by the designers!

Sheila Bennett said...

Just left a link to my blog. Created three cards for a workshop, and all three use images cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge.

Wendy Coffman said...

There's so much stuff on the Art Philosophy Cartridge it's almost overwhelming - so amazing!

Michelle said...

LOVE the Art Philosophy cartridge! You can easily include images in any project!

B said...

Had to use AP for this challenge!

Crafty Texan said...

I want to play so bad!! ...my art philosophy is coming tomorrow. :)

Michele said...

I love the AP cart. I think it is one of the best.

Unknown said...

The Art Philosophy has changed my way of art! I love it!!

Lisa said...

I love doing these challenges... it does just that... challenges me to get into my room and actually do something at least once a week.

Linda Norman said...

fun!

Cheryl Even said...

I actually had to borrow a Cricut machine to complete this challenge - LOL! Great fun, and thanks for the challenge.

Scrapperchic said...

First time submitting and I messed up, use the Kelly B link. How do I delete the other two Kelly Links..sorry ....Love this site and hope to try some more challenges.
Please follow my blog,just starting out as a CTMH consultant..total newbie

Jolene Bebich said...

Had fun with this one! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Despite my Cricut Envy Attack, I managed to make a submission this week. Thanks team for getting me out of the die cut funk!

:)

NJ Stamping Queen said...

thanks for inspiring us with your artwork and challenges!

Sheila H said...

I am a total Cricut novice, but I do love this cartridge. Now all I need are some Cricut lessons!

Tammy said...

Oh, I am so looking forward to getting the AP Cricut cartridge! Thanks for the challenge to use die cuts this week. I don't get my stuff like that out often enough.

Ashley said...

This is my first time posting here, although I have lurked for a while now. :-) Loved the challenge to use the die cuts. I'm having so much fun with my little Cricut and the new cartridge! I hadn't done much with dies for a long time until they came out with this.

Allisa said...

Yet another vote for the Art Philosophy Cartridge!

Nicole said...

I know I'm a bit late on this one, but these cards are the perfect entry for this challenge!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a great excuse to play with my new Cricut!

Wendy Coffman said...

I love that there's almost too many images on the Art Philosophy cartridge - I can't possibly make everything I think of as I page through the booklet!