/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Are you up to the challenge?

My apologies for the late start today - time just got away from me!

We have a great challenge for you this week but first off, I want to add in a photo of the prize package that Heather is offering this month - take a look:


It includes the Pair a Phrase stamp set, the new milepost shapes and blue & green sparkles. In addition there is also the prize package from Kelly Jo up for grabs so keep playing along with the September challenges and two winners will be drawn at the end of the month!

Now for this week's challenge - we want to see what you can do with cardstock only - no patterned paper! In addition, we want you to use at least 3 different colors of cardstock! Oh yeah, time to put your thinking caps on! Let's see what the DT came up with:







Beautiful work ladies! So what do you say - think you can meet the challenge?

Remember - NO patterned paper and at least 3 colors of cardstock. Ready? You know you are! We can't wait to see what you come up with!


26 comments:

Lisa House said...

Okay...so this is my first challenge! Eek! I am nervous but really happy with my card.
Thanks for looking! :)

TINA said...

Hello, my first time playing as well! Be kind... :)

Valerie said...

LOVE the challenge I will def. try to join. The samples are WONDERFUL!!!

comopark1886 said...

Thank you for the Challenge to use my favorite CTMH products!
comopark@roadrunner.com
http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/

Gina Brandstetter said...

Love the inspiration! Thanks for the reminder that using only Cardstock can be fun too! I'm always looks for pattern paper!

Jolene Bebich said...

Loved this challenge! I made a quick and easy card with this one! Thanks!

Sarah "Walms" said...

Interesting challenge! I liked it! Thank you. :)

Katie said...

Oh, come on. Easy challenge : ) We're ninja scrappers here! How's about some "must use 7 colors of cardstock, 2 clashing patterns, a halloween stamp set, and a mother's day sentiment." : )))

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for another great challenge!

Allisa said...

New to the blogging world and first time joining the challenge! Thanks for the incentive to set some time aside to create!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

This was an easy challlenge--I often use just CS and stamps. Thanks for providing the opportunity to share.
:) Marie

Mandy Leahy said...

Thanks for the great challenge. It was lots of fun!
www.MyPassionForScrapbooking.com

Krystal O'Neill said...

This was a fun challenge, thanks to all who look!

~Krystal
creativelyexperimenting.blogspot.com

Riti said...

Lovely Challenge.......
Sorry about not being able to use any CTMH products. I live in India & do not have access to much craft supplies. Will try & get some CTMH goodies soon.

It's totally fine with me if my Card is not elligible for the challenge. I had fun making it.

Hugs,
Riti

Sheila H said...

I, too, often use just cardstock and stamps since I embrace the CAS style. Thanks again for a fun challenge.

Anonymous said...

some how or another I missed last week's challenge...:( I made one for it anyway! I also made one for this week! On time too! Yay!
Thanks
Karen
PS: I got my prize today from last month's challenge! :) I love it all!

Unknown said...

Totally in love with cardstock - thanks for the challenge!

Nicole said...

Fun challenge! Forced me to make something I have been wanting to make for months now!!

Mandy LaCroix said...

Loved this challenge! Keeping it fresh! Thank you!

Miriam Prantner said...

Thanks for the challenge. This was fun!

Anonymous said...

Forgot to leave my comment yesterday - I was a bit preoccupied :$

Thanks for the great challenge and look forward to the next one!

B said...

finally finished one:)

Sandi said...

Perfect challenge for a birthday card I did a little while back :) Never thought I'd find a use for all those little sayings!

Tammy said...

Such a fun challenge!

Scrap n Yap with Carolyn said...

First timer to challenges here too! Thanks for the outlet!
Carolyn

Wendy Coffman said...

Sneaking in under the wire - fun challenge!