If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you!
Each Monday, a new challenge is posted, and Close To My Heart products are required to enter.
Don't have any CTMH products? Then beg, borrow, or BUY from our fabulous roster of Consultants!

Sponsored and created by Independent Consultants for Close To My Heart, all challenges will be posted on Monday mornings with the deadline to enter on the last day of the month or on the Saturday following the month's final challenge. All challenges close at midnight EST. (Each month, the final challenge date will be announced to help you play along. You have all month to play, so join us often!) See the above calendar for specific challenge closing dates.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Thankful for our Friday Five - and ALL of you!

Last week we saw some beautiful expressions of thanks created by our fabulous players. Thanks to each of you for playing along and making Heart 2 Heart Challenges a fun blog!

As it always is, narrowing down our choices to just five was no easy feat but we have finally made our decisions and this week's Friday Five are:


And can I just say that blue was a theme among these "thanks" cards... must be the "in" color! All are lovely! Congratulations ladies! Click the photo to see the entire project.

I will be sending out your badge information this evening - Michele and Brenda - I do not have your email address. If you need a badge code, please contact me at mbryt1@bex.net

Still time to play along this week! We are looking forward to seeing your creations!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh gracious!! Thank you so much for choosing me! I so enjoyed making this card!

Debbie Carriere said...

Thanks for choosing my card! Wonderful to be in such talented company :)

LeAnne said...

Yay, I am doing the happy dance, honored to be in the Friday five.