If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you!
Each Monday, a new challenge is posted, and Close To My Heart products are required to enter.
Don't have any CTMH products? Then beg, borrow, or BUY from our fabulous roster of Consultants!

Sponsored and created by Independent Consultants for Close To My Heart, all challenges will be posted on Monday mornings with the deadline to enter on the last day of the month or on the Saturday following the month's final challenge. All challenges close at midnight EST. (Each month, the final challenge date will be announced to help you play along. You have all month to play, so join us often!) You might even be in our Top 10!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Odds and Ends

First I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! Only a couple days away - are you ready? I still have wrapping to complete but the baking and shopping are finished! Finally!

Just a few things to post before the holidays come and go -

Don't forget to apply for our next round of Design Team members. If you like playing in our challenges, you'll love being a part of the team! See the post on December 10th for all the information about applying and send your application soon!

I have been looking for the prize winner from a couple of weeks ago and I never did hear from Marcie so I drew another name from that week and the new winner is : #19 - the Paper Princess!  If that's you, please contact me at mbryt1@bex.net so Kim can send out your prize!!

Keep posting those holiday cards - there is a prize to be awarded when we start up with new challenges in January! There will be a few changes to H2H and hopefully everyone will like the new things we will be bringing you in 2011!

That's it for now - see you after the 1st of the year!

1 comment:

Corina said...

Thanks for everything Mary and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

I can't wait to see the changes and I'm eager to get started on the new challenges.

p.s.
I'm a Libra too!!!