It's time for a new Friday Five but I want to start out today's post with information on applying for the next round of Design Team members!
The current members will be ending their term on December 13th so it's time to find new members!! Do you have what it takes? Here are the requirements to consider before applying:
* You must be a current Close To My Heart consultant (Junior consultants are welcome).
* You agree to be a member of the Design Team for a term of 4 months.
* You must have a blog and be willing to join a Yahoo Group set up specifically for team members.
* You must be able to participate in every week's challenge (posted by 6:00 am on Monday mornings) and have your artwork for each challenge posted to the DT Yahoo Group the Saturday before the challenge begins.
* You must be willing to post your artwork on any other boards/galleries you belong to and advertise our challenge blog whenever and where ever you can so we can continually grow in numbers of participants. We currently have a group at Paper Craft Planet and on Facebook that I would like DT members to join but this is optional.
* You will be expected to participate in any extra programs that we may decide upon as a team (for example, the past 4 for 40 program). You are also expected to weigh in on your choices of winners in weekly awards (a new version of Friday Five - more details to come).
* You will be expected to visit the blogs of the challenge participants and leave comments.
What will you get in return?
* Committment to producing artwork once a week gives you an opportunity to create on a regular basis!
* Increased blog traffic which will hopefully lead to an increase in your business!
* Fun and fellowship with the entire team and a chance to meet new consultants and CTMH fans!
Now who couldn't use a little of that?
To apply, please send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
You must include the following:
* Name, address, phone number, email address, blog address, website address (if you have a website).
* A brief bio telling me how long you have been with CTMH, a little about your stamping/scrapbooking background, and anything you would like to share about your family or hobbies, for instance.
* Please tell me if you have ever had any experience on any other Design Teams
* Tell me why you would like to be on this team.
* Tell me what your favorite type of challenges are.
* You MUST send 3 samples of your best CTMH artwork. These do not have to be elaborate but they must be well done, attractive and clean.
The deadline to apply is December 24th and new members will be notified December 30th and announced on the blog on January 3rd. The first challenge for the new team will be January 10th.
Ok, now on to our fabulous Friday Five! Take a look at these awesome creations based on last week's sketch:
Gorgeous work everyone! I will be sending out your badge info soon.
There is only one more challenge coming up this Monday so be sure to play along this week and next! We will then be taking a little break until the new year and there will be a whole new look and surprises planned for everyone when we resume in 2011!
Each Monday, a new challenge is posted, and Close To My Heart products are required to enter.
Sponsored and created by Independent Consultants for Close To My Heart, all challenges will be posted on Monday mornings with the deadline to enter on the last day of the month or on the Saturday following the month's final challenge. All challenges close at midnight EST. (Each month, the final challenge date will be announced to help you play along. You have all month to play, so join us often!) You might even be in our Top 10!