Do you love Heart 2 Heart Challenges? Want to share your love of creating with Close To My Heart? Then consider applying for our Design Team! It is almost the end of the first 2015 design team term, and it's time to apply for the next round of the Design Team here at H2H. Your term will be July-December. If you’re still interested after reading through the requirements, send your application to email@example.com.
We will continue to have TWO Design Teams!! The teams will both have 6 month terms but will split the responsibilities with Team A inspiring us one week and Team B inspiring us the next. This allows the teams members to get a little "break" and gives them additional time to get their artwork ready for their week's challenge.
If you would like to be considered for one of the teams, here is the application process:
* Email me with your name, address, blog address, email address and a little bio about you. Be sure to tell me why you want to be a part of the team and how long you have been a consultant. Also, we’d like to know where you live because we are looking for geographic diversity too.
*If you are currently serving on a design team or have in the past, tell us about that experience. Please include a link to the challenge blog(s).
* You MUST know how to write and publish a post on Blogger. Each DT member will have a couple of weeks (scattered throughout your six month term) in which you are responsible for hosting/writing the Monday challenge post. Don't worry - I will be around to help out with this as well but please only apply if you are comfortable blogging.
* You must send photos of three of your pieces of artwork. DO NOT send me a link to your blog to look at your artwork there - I want you to pick what you consider three of your best and include them with the application.
ALL applications must be received by May 31. We will make the selection of the new team members by Jun. 15 and the new team will start on July 1!
Here are some more things to keep in mind about a position on the DT. You are committing to:
*Participate in a challenge every other week (each of your team's weeks) and have your artwork for each challenge posted to the DT Facebook Group the Saturday before the challenge begins.
*Make an effort to post your artwork on any other boards/galleries you belong to and advertise our challenge blog whenever and wherever you can so we can continually grow in numbers of participants. We currently have an H2H page on Facebook that I would like DT members to join but this is optional. (The Facebook DT group is required.)
*Participate in any extra programs that we may decide upon as a team. You are also expected to weigh in on your choices of winners in monthly awards (Top Ten).
*Join a Facebook Group set up specifically for team members.
*Visit the blogs of the challenge participants and leave comments.
*Serve as H2H blog hostess about once every other month. (You must know how to use Blogger to do this.)
*Your term would be January-June 2015 with an option to renew at the end of your term.
*Possibly offer a small prize at least once during your term.
What you get in return:
* Commitment to producing artwork at least once every 2 weeks which gives you an opportunity to create on a regular basis!
* Increased blog traffic which will hopefully lead to an increase in your business!
* Fun and fellowship with the entire team and a chance to meet new consultants and CTMH fans!
I think that about wraps it up. What are you waiting for? Send in your application today!! (Any questions can be directed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.)