Now on to this week's challenge...Tool Time. What is this challenge about? Well, if you look at the design team's contributions, you'll notice that there are multiple ways to interpret it. For example, your project can be about a tool, whether your favorite tool, newest tool, etc. It can also be a project that is about tools. This is also a time of year, that we think about the men in our lives, so you could even use that for inspiration. After all, there's so much out there that's feminine, it's nice to challenge ourselves to do something with more of a masculine feel. Of course, you may have another way to interpret this theme that I haven't even thought about. Whatever you choose to do, we'd love for you to mention how you interpret the theme in your post or photo description.
With that being said, here's the projects that the design team came up with for this week's challenge. Be sure to click on the the team member's name so you can read about how each one of us interpreted the theme and while you're there, let us know what you think by leaving a comment.
First up is our Guest Design Team Member for June, Amy Moore...
Before I go, I have to remind you of the "rules", because failure to follow them, may cause your linky to be deleted...and no one wants that.
- Use Close To My Heart products. Your project doesn't have to be 100% CTMH, but you must use some. After all, this is a challenge blog created and sponsored by CTMH consultants.
- Incorporate this week's challenge...Tools (highlight a tool you use, in your project, masculine themed, etc.). Just for this week, we ask that you mention how you are choosing to interpret this week's challenge.
- Link your project back to Heart 2 Heart from your blog or online gallery. If you are linking from a blog, you must link directly to the actual post, not your entire blog.
- You also need to mention Heart 2 Heart (H2H) in your blog post.
- Finally, we do ask that you consider turning off word verification, as it does make it easier for the design team (and others) to leave comments.
Now enough of the rules and on to the fun, creative stuff. :) We can't wait to see how YOU interpret this week's challenge.
Have a great week!