I love photo inspiration challenges because you can really let your imagination go wild and take your project in any direction! Will you create a 3-D object? Something with a bird? Pull the colors from the photo? There are so many choices and we are all so excited to see what YOU do with the lovely soft vintage inspiration photo below!
Here is what the Design Team created this week to get you started on your own project!
Click here to visit Guest Designer Amy
Click here to visit Allisa Chilton
Click here to visit Shirley Ross
Click here to visit Melinda Everitt
Click here to visit Jayma Malme
Click here to visit Katy Taylor
Click here to visit Paige Dolecki
Are you ready to play and join the fun? We have a few very simple rules to follow for our challenge so please be sure to read them as we hate to have to delete a linky to your beautiful artwork!
- Use Close To My Heart products. Your project doesn't have to be 100% CTMH, but you must use some. After all, this is a challenge blog created and sponsored by CTMH consultants.
- Incorporate this week's challenge...our vintage Photo Inspiration.
- Link your project back to Heart 2 Heart from your blog or online gallery. If you are linking from a blog, you must link directly to the actual post, not your entire blog. This will let people find your work long after the challenge has past.
- You need to mention Heart 2 Heart (H2H) in your blog post.
- Finally, we do ask that you consider turning off word verification, as it does make it easier for the design team (and others) to leave comments.
See, I told you they were simple rules! I can't wait to see what you create and share with us this week!
Stay crafty my friends,