Welcome to our H2H Challenge this week! Can you believe December has started....where the heck did November go? It's Nancy here to post this week and we have a great sketch challenge for you! We love to see what you come up with using CTMH products and this sketch as your starting point.
Before we get to the inspiration, we also want to send out a big thank you to our Guest DT of November, Alyson! Thanks for hanging out with us this past month! There is no Guest DT for December as we have a short month (taking a little break over the holidays) but a new Guest DT will be back for January!
Now, here is what the gals from Team B created:
We hope these cards have inspired you to create something using our sketch this week! We enjoy seeing your artwork here too! Here's how to join in this week's challenge:
- Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.
- Create your artwork using our Sketch.
- Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
- Come back here and directly link to your blog post, not your blog home page.
- Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site.
- Consider adding the H2H badge to your blog. We'd love to spread the word and see more crafters participating!
- Finally, you have the whole month of November to join us on any of our November challenges and be eligible for our Top Ten!
Just a reminder - link to the specific page your artwork is on - if we go to your blog and it's not at the top, we have a hard time looking for your entry. Thank you.
Happy sketchy creating!