Thanks so much for joining us here at H2H. This week's challenge is our fourth Christmas Challenge! It will be our last challenge of the month (as we will be taking a break until the new year to enjoy the holidays) and we would love to see your Christmas creations through the end of the month. Christmas is getting closer and closer, so amazingly fast! What crafty things are you doing to get ready for Christmas, are you working on cards, layouts or gifts? Whatever it is, let your inspiration run wild and get crafty! So get your Christmas Craft on and share, share, share.
To offer a little inspiration, here are the creations of our Design Team A here at H2H.
We hope we have inspired you with our Christmas projects this week! We’d love to see all of your Holiday creations here too! Here's how to join in this week's challenge:
- Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.
- Create your Christmas/Holiday project.
- Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
- Come back here and directly link to your blog post, not your blog home page.
- Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site.
- Consider adding the H2H badge to your blog. We'd love to spread the word and see more crafters participating!
- Finally, you have the whole month of November to join us on any of our November challenges and be eligible for our Top Ten!
Just a reminder - link to the specific page your artwork is on - if we go to your blog and it's not at the top, we have a hard time looking for your entry. Thank you.