How about trying your hand at stamp rolling?
Here is a link to a description of the technique (sorry, it's a Stampin' Up description but it has great step-by-step photos). http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/rock_n_roll/
Now let's see rock and rolling samples the DT created, starting with our October Guest, Tracy:
Be sure to check out each DT member's blog for further details on their creation
Great job, Team A! You rocked (and rolled) that challenge! But now it's YOUR turn, out there! Join in the fun and post your creation and then leave a link below. Here are all the "rules" for joining in on our challenges:
- Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.
- Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
- Come back here and directly link to your blog post, not your blog home page.
- Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site.
- Consider adding the H2H badge to your blog. We'd love to spread the word and see more crafters participating.
- Please consider turning off word verification if you'd like to get comments (you can always enable comment moderation if you're concerned about spam).