*NOTE: sorry for the confusion, the challenge is for Halloween/Pumpkin artwork, not Christmas as originally noted at the bottom.
A new week started with lots of excitement; it's time for another wonderful challenge here on the H2H blog.
Are you surprised to see me on this week's challenge? Well, I'm helping with the blog for this week and all I can say is that our team and guest designer's entries for this week are
First, let's start with the wonderful creation of our October Guest Designer, Tracy:
Now, let's check out the stunning creations of TEAM B:
Are you in the Fall crafting mood now?
Here's how to join in this week's challenge:
- Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.
- Create your Halloween/Fall/Pumpkin Project.
- Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
- Come back here and directly link to your blog post, not your blog home page.
- Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site.
- Consider adding the H2H badge to your blog. We'd love to spread the word and see more crafters participating.
- Please consider turning off word verification if you'd like to get comments (you can always enable comment moderation if you're concerned about spam).
- Thank you to all our H2H participants and Design Team. You all help keep our creativity on!