Happy Labor Day! This week is all about mini cards! WHAT? Yes, you got it right!! We will challenge you to create mini cards smaller than a standard 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card. The purpose of our challenges is to help you expand your imagination as immense as the Universe is, and when you combine it with the wonderful line of products that Close To My Heart has to offer you, we are 100% sure you will create a unique and amazing project. You'll have the whole month of September to join us on any of our September challenges and be eligible for our Top Ten!
H2H designers, as well as followers, would love to see what YOU create...come and share your art with us! For a start, we want to share with you our SEPTEMBER Guest Designer, AMY's creation:
Created by: AMY [GUEST DESIGNER]
And now, here is Team A's inspiration for you this week:
Created by: KELLY
Created by: SHIRLEY
Created by: ERIN
Created by: CAROLINE
And of course....
Created by: MADELINE :0) [ME]
Here's how to join in this week's challenge:
- Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.
- Create your MINI CARDS.
- Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
- Come back here and directly link to your blog post, not your blog home page.
- Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site.
- Consider adding the H2H badge to your blog. We'd love to spread the word and see more crafters participating.
Here at H2H, we love to see what YOU create, so let's go! AND don't forget to check out our Design Team's blogs by clicking on their names each week. They have lots of inspiration for you every day!