Thanks so much for joining us here at H2H! If you thought it was hard to fit all your bling and embellishments onto last week’s mini cards, then this is the week for you! It’s going to be a big one! Biggie cards, that is! The challenge is to create a card larger than the standard A2 (4 ¼” by 5 ½”) that we all make so often. We would love to see what you create, so get crafting, and don’t forget to GO BIG!
To offer a little inspiration, here are the creations of our September Guest Designer Amy, followed by those of Design Team B here at H2H.
Created by: Amy (our FABULOUS September Guest Designer)
Created by: Angel
Created by: Dorothy
Created by: Dania
Created by: Haley
Created by: Nancy
Created by: Cheryl
- Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.
- Create your BIGGIE card!
- Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
- Come back here and directly link to your blog post, not your blog home page.
- Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site.
- Consider adding the H2H badge to your blog. We'd love to spread the word and see more crafters participating!
- Finally, you have the whole month of September to join us on any of our September challenges and be eligible for our Top Ten!