Wow, can’t believe it’s that time of year again, back to school! Take some time out from this busy time of year to use your creativity and show us a great back to school project for teachers or students.
This challenge can be any type of crafty project using some of your favorite Close To My Heart goodies. It can be a layout, card or a paper craft! You'll have until Saturday, Sept. 1st at 10 pm ESTto join us on any of our August challenges and be eligible for our Top Ten! At H2H, we love to see what YOU create, so let's go!
Here is Team B's inspiration for you this week, starting with our guest designer Lori. Don't forget to check out our Design Teams' blogs by clicking on their names each week. They have lots of inspiration for you every day!
created by: Lori
created by: Cheryl
created by: Dania
created by: Angel
created by: Haley
created by: Nancy
created by: Dorothy
Here's how to join in this week's challenge:
- Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.
- Create your Back to School Project.
- Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
- Come back here and directly link to your blog post, not your blog home page.
- Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site.
- Consider adding the H2H badge to your blog. We'd love to spread the word and see more crafters participating.