/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Monday, May 24, 2010

New Challenge time - Stamp your own Background

Before we get to the new challenge, I want to introduce our sponsor for this upcoming challenge week - Ruth Nava. Ruth has a couple of fun goodies for one lucky participant this week - here's some pictures:


Thank you Ruth! Please take a minute to stop by Ruth's blog and see what she has created along with us for this week's challenge and leave her a little lovin' for sponsoring our prize this week!

We are also welcoming Deneen to the team this week as May's Guest DT member! Deneen has been wowing us with her artwork and now she's going to add a couple of samples for this week's challenge which is to Stamp Your Own Background! Let's see what she and the rest of the team created to inspire you!



Both of these gorgeous samples are from Deneen - awesome!















So many fun and different looks and that's the beauty of creating your own look with a stamped background! To check all of this artwork further, be sure to visit each team member's blog.

Now it's your turn. Grab your CTMH stamps and create a background for your project. Post it to your blog or other online gallery (use keyword H2H8) and then come back here and leave a direct link to your post. You might win Ruth's great prize package and you might just be in the next Friday Five! Happy Stamping!



22 comments:

Ruth said...

I love this type of challenge. I had a great time with this one.
thanks!

Lorrinda said...

Yay me! I actually got mine done before Friday for a change! (Yes it's a holiday Monday here in Canada...but it's raining and my favorite place to be on a rainy day is in my craft room!) I love this challenge, if I get rolling, I may even do 2 this week!

Stamp n Fun with Debi said...

This was a fun challenge, I haven't used background stamping for awhile.

Courtney Milburn said...

Woo Hoo! I actually just finished this one last weekend!

scrapaholicjen said...

I loved this challenge!

Brittany said...

My first time making a card for your challenges. Yay!

B said...

Thanks for reminding me to use my stamps to the max!

Melissa Laverty said...

super fun!

Joanne Jay said...

This challenge was fun and I came away feeling very artsy and creative. Thanks for helping me to get the creative juices flowing...

Unknown said...

My dear husband cast the deciding vote on which stamped background to use...tough choice, but I loved this one too :)

Jody Gustafson said...

This challenge is one of the most versital and useful concepts that I use on a regular basis. If you don't have the right background paper you can just make your own. Thanks for giving us this opportunity to share with each other. It was super fun!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Random stamping is one of my fave things to do! FUN! Thanks for the challenge! :)

Naomi D said...

I've always thought that stamping my own background was a good idea in theory, but it was nice to have the opportunity to try it out. I kept this pretty simple, so I'm not sure it will be able to compete with the great submissions by the other talented ladies, but it was fun to try!!! Thanks!

Debra said...

I love creating my own unique papers with our stamps and inks!

Amy Moore said...

I'm a huge fan of random stamping and creating my own b&t papers. Great challenge!

Deb F said...

Hi this is my first attempt at doing the challenge and my first try at using flickr sure hope this worked.
I did this project this spring to make a baby album to sell.thus no photos on the pages.
Deb

Sandra said...

My link didn't work above, that's not the layout I wanted to show (Terd Teen Attitude), so i don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Sandra Ogden

Nicole said...

I like stamping background - thanks for the opportunity to play with a purpose this week!

Wendy Taylor said...

WooHoo - made it in on time this week :-) And motivated me to do more than one sheet of background paper for 4th of July cards next! :-)

Lorrinda said...

I made 2 this week!

Dawn said...

So much fun!! This challenge helped me get my Father's Day cards rolling!! Thanks again!

Lela said...

Fun Challenge!