/>
If you {heart} Close To My Heart, then this challenge blog is for you! Please read our revised rules, above.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Five - late night

I'm sorry for the delay getting this post together. Had family things that were of much greater importance but all is ok. Thank you to everyone who contacted me through Facebook with positive thoughts and prayers.

So now onto our Friday Five from technique week! I am going to keep this short and sweet so let's get to the top 5, as chosen by our Design Team:






 









Dawn






Vicki




Click on the links to see the whole project and find out about the great techniques used.


Congratulations ladies!! I will send out your badge info later this evening.

There's still time to enter this week's challenge - maybe you will be in the next Friday Five! See you all on Monday with another great challenge!

2 comments:

B said...

Thank you all so much! Everyone did a fabulous job and I'm honored to have been chosen this week.

Jayma Malme said...

Congrats ladies!